Below are the winners for the Year 10 Food Technology special occassion cake competition.
- Innovative/creative: Chloe Dadd – 'Rubik's Cube'
- Best decorated: Holly Begg – 'Adventure Time'.
- Popular vote: Sarah Pennisi – 'The Sorting Hat'.
- Megan White – 'The Book Shelf'
- Maya Lovelock-Dodos – 'Birdcage'
- Hannah Macri – 'Spot the Dinosaur'.
- Kelsey Dixon – 'Caketus'
- Amy Wood – 'High Tea'
- Sam Bayliss – 'Pop Cake'
- Avril Hall – 'Home Tweet Home'
- Jamie King – 'Roosters'
- Emily Fackerell – 'En pointe Wedding Cake'
- Katielee Smart – 'Rainbow Zebra Cake'
- Sam Jones – 'Plan B Skateboard'
- Jacob Fox – 'The Kombi Cake'.
Mrs Bingham's favourite award
- Krystina Attard – 'Baby's Christening Cake'.
Comment made by Anthony Floyd from Coles Ulladulla who judged these categories:
"The intricate detail and workmanship in these cakes is unbelievable. It is clearly visible that a lot of time, effort and techniques has gone into these cakes".
To see all decorated cakes, visit the Year 10 Cake Decorating gallery.